Wednesday, 3 November 2010

Here It Is

Oh I completely forgot that I hadn't posted the pictures I took of my gang on here. Opps my bad kekekeke... Anyway the long awaited gang =D

My little uns' Toki and Ranke





My big uns' Xeren, Recco and Mito






 Last but not least my sister's boy Narvin



I will hopefully soon update their profiles, as they are in need of an update, I just need to think of what to write. I was so big on writing their background stories, but they seem to change so often that I don't really think that I can write them now. I think I will just do basic information =D Simple is the way forward!!

2 comments:

  1. all of your boys here (and your sisters) are so beautiful! what happened to the boy's face with the bloody lip? he's pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you orphansparrow n_n also I have two dollies with scares on their lips =D The one with the bunny ears was attacked by a fox cause he attacked it first, as for the red headed one it was a lil self inflicted accident n_n

    ReplyDelete