Saturday, 31 December 2011

Last Post of 2011

I'm going to copy and paste this to both my blogs so I apologise if you're getting double posts, but, and there is quite a big but. I don't have enough time to upload pictures and write out two different sections, and both of them will technically be about the same thing. So, here I shall continue.

2011 has been pretty good for me I have to say, despite the lack of work in the creative industry. But it has been good in terms of other jobs such as customer service based jobs, I seem to be getting them a lot easier then anything else. I will be starting the new year as an office administrator, so that will be pretty cool on my part, the working times are stable so hopefully I'll be able to keep being as creative as possible. But this isn't just about me, this is to everyone out there who reads my blogs, I sincerely hope that 2011 has treated you all well, and I hope that 2012 will bring you all much much more~

For the last day I have nothing much to share, but for 2012 I will definitely have plenty of things to share with everyone n_n I have many plans to throw out there, so keep an eye out for me especially in the BJD section. As for the art section, I will kick myself and get to work. And may many more creativity be produced from us all who strive on it n_n

SEE YOU 2011
AND
BRING ON 2012!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment