Tuesday, 10 January 2012

Practicing

I did these a while ago, it's just to get more practice in seeing as I have started working as part of a team XD I borrowed these heads from my partner in crime hahahahaha I was happy to paint them, it was fun~









I was aiming for some green colours on the OE Saint, but that didn't work out as well as I had hoped. I thought that if I just did it in layers it would show on the tan, oh how wrong was I? All the layers that I had put on had just turned brown/black, so it was pointless. The only way I would be able to get the green to show up was if I used an airbrush, but I don't own one, and that would cost me about what? £100 just to get the full kit DX not cool I need more work in order to earn the money for something like that. 

Anyway, I did both these face-ups on the same day, and I have also used acrylics for the both of them. I think I will actually be saying good bye to Water Colours and saying hello to Acrylics. I also got myself a new thin brush for the line work seeing as I messed up my last one by trimming it too much =D clever idea wasn't it?? No it wasn't it really wasn't and I wouldn't advise it, seriously, it refuses to give me a point, so all the lines come out thick.

Oh before I forget, Grit doesn't actually have teeth, it just had a gap in it's mouth so I just painted it white to make it pretend teeth XD GO ME~!!!

2 comments:

  1. OK--green or no, these are fantastic. I love the teeth! OMG! Awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha thank you so much~ n_n I really appreciate the comments~

      Delete