Loads To Share

OMG! I have so much to share, well technically three things, but I've been working quite a bit on dollie stuff. The weather has been awful here in the UK, constant rain, which makes it hard to do face-ups. Can't seal anything in the rain DX so I've been sealing dolls in the bathroom, don't tell the mother that, she would murder me XD, but it's the only place with an extractor XD

So first off is a Nanuri 06 head, I've actually slightly changed the way I do the eyebrows, also another thing to add, SofieB* she's one of my regular commissioners which I'm quite happy about, cause she's lovely to work with. But what I wanted to point out is that if she took a picture of all the face-ups I've done for her, you can actually see my development XD But yush, she wanted purple to pink eyeshadow with peachy lips, star tattoos down the side of the face and freckles. For some reason I had it in my head that she wanted a very pink face-up =X




As you can see, very pink~ She came back to me to let me know she had wanted purple in the eyeshadow and more peachy lips. Looking back at the reference image she gave me, indeed it was purple to pink eyeshadow and peachy lips =X my bad =P no worries I fixed that very soon~







Here is the final thing with freckles, tattoos and all XD The freckles worked out a lot better this time round, I found a better way of doing it =X always experimenting I am XD but hey~ it's all in the name of getting better~!! Also as you can see there as well I've started to detail out the eyebrows differently, I dunno if I will be keeping that way *shurgs* I mean it works find my own way and this way, just this way makes it that tad bit more realistic, cause well... eyebrows do kinda grow that way XD

Right next up~ This was something I was supposed to do for K like 2 months ago =X I'm pretty useless XD Sorry K~ I love you too~!! Hahahaha yer I proclaimed my love XD But yush it was to blush a pair of Soom Nor wings, and the feet too. I only managed to do the wings before I handed them back, the reason being was because K had wanted white to be like the dominant/main colour. But I had a slight problem there XD I mean the wings were fine cause I was blushing on top to cover the way it was painted on, yes I painted white on. You see if I owned an airbrush it would be easier, bit due to the nature of having to paint the white on, I wasn't able to do the feet as it would have looked kack! You would be able to see my brush strokes which is very ugly especially if on doll parts. So, yer. I only worked on the wings.





K thought I used black, but I didn't, the dark bits on the inner side of the wing are actually blue. You can see it better in person, but yer also my lighting wasn't all that great XD honestly I had fun, and I really do appreciate anyone whose crazy enough to blush bigger parts by hand using chalk pastels, cause it takes a century!! XD It's hard work and takes a lot of concentration as well as patience. I got some pictures of the wings back on Rex during the London meet which I will post as well XD I won't post every London meet image, not that I took all that many hahahaha I was preoccupied with the fact that I was feeling sleepy XD







Ya know what.... all these photos are of K's and Aku's dolls... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL next time I will try and take more XD I was just tired, which happens to be what I am all the time lately WAKE UP JATZU!!!!

Last but not least the final thing I have to share~ I just finished working on a Hujoo doll, I've never worked on one before so it was a good experience n_n I had fun and the commissioner was easy to work with as well n_n





Again with this one I did the new style eyebrows~ I also took a bit more time to work on the line work, which I think worked out in my favour hahahaha~ Also I have a feeling I'm gona be known as the face-up artist who does really brightly coloured stuff cause well... lately all my work has been very colourful XD

So that's it, hopefully I'll be getting more face-up commissions, it'll help me develop more of my style XD which I would love to improve on and get to a really good stage XD maybe as good as Andreja, SDInk, Lightlybattered (Gabriel) and many more, they're just the ones that I can think of from the top of my head XD I'm sure there's more like Belladonna (The sisters the only thing I can link them up to) hahaha erm... there was also property of uchiha and carousal (not the actual name just the word I remember from her name, she does really dark face-ups) so yer XD as you can see I get inspiration from a lot of other face-up artists, but maybe just maybe I'll be up there with them one day XD as if pffftttt!!! Dream on Jatzu XD

Comments