Saturday, 16 May 2015

Pipos Dali Bunny




Tadah~~~ Update~!!!
This makes my life a bit more easier =P also means I have to remember less of the order I did these in XD Anywho~ This lil bunny was so cute =3
I have a love for bunny based dolls XD Don't ask why, I think they are so cute with the ears huhuhuhuhu so what is there to write about this little one? Not a huge amount but I have enough XD This boy actually came to be looking really pink, I don't have a picture of the previous face up but he was very neon pink around the eyes, on the cheeks and on the nose @____@ The owner wanted something to match the mask, it was one that his master/summoner wore and it also showed their bond/contract =3 so I decided to use the actual designs on the mask to painted up the lil bun with it. So I take no credit for the design~ But he was a lot of fun n____n and I made some alterations to the markings, like the side ones on the cheeks, I didn't want it to overshadow the blushing too much XD So yah~ That's it XD

Enjoy~

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful job you have done! I love that it is so different from any bunny face up I have seen. :)
    Hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you very much n____n ~ <3

      Delete